This was one of my best muffin recipes yet! Super moist muffins, slightly sweetened. While warm the tasted like a blend between brownies and cake. Yum! I’ll finish the instructions soon!
Chocolate yogurt muffins
- 1 ⅓ cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup baking cacoa powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp ground flax (mixed with 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened) or any milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar or more to taste for sweeter muffins.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 small bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Add the wet into the dry and stir until combined
- Bake in an oven preheated to 375°F for 20-25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy warm, cold or reheated.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
1 thought on “Gluten-free Chocolate Yogurt Muffins”
I am sorry but if you keep on coming up with these great and very tempting recipes, you better expect an unannounced visitor when you least expect it.