This truly tropical guava passionfruit green smoothie recipe is the perfect combination of sweet, sour, creamy and packed with healthy fat, fiber and vitamins. White guava and passionfruit (lilikoi) star in this smoothie – get more than half of your daily servings of fruits and veggies in this delicious smoothie.
guava passionfruit green smoothie recipe
Yield: About 6 cups
- 1 large head of lettuce
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 passionfruits (pulp only)
- 1 large white guava (peel the first 1/4 inch and include the rest of the pulp) – you can use pink guava but it will probably effect the color of your green smoothie).
- 2-3 medium apple bananas
- 1-2 cups water
- 5 ice cubes
- Start with lettuce in the blender, then add celery and avocado and water
- Blend until incorporated.
- Then add passionfruit, guava, banana and ice.
- Blend for 50 seconds on high until the seeds from the passionfruit and guava are well broken up and smoothie is plenty smooth.
Makes about 6 cups, 1 serving is 2 cups, or 16oz.