Yum! These are so so easy to make especially in big batches. Just blend up a variety of fruit and nuts that you have at home in stock, add some oats and dehydrate. Below I give you my recipe specifically for the ones I first made but you can substitute until your heart is content.
Homemade fruit, nut and seed crisps
- Soak the chia seeds in water, stirring occasionally
- In a food processor, chop the apricots and almonds, add salt and the bone broth protein
- In a blender add the chia seeds and then bananas and vanilla and stevia pulsing until bananas are well incorporated
- In a large bowl, mix the wet with the dry.
- Spread out on dehydrator sheets about 1/4-1/3 inch thick
- Dehydrate on high 167°F for 12 hours